- Enjoy beautiful open water lake views from 3 levels.
- Wine and dine on the deck over open water.
- BBQ some delicious meals on the grill and eat on the patio.
- No obstructed views! Open water view of lighthouse.
- Private oversized boat dock/boat slip.
- Rentals available at the nearby marina.
- Just a walk to Horseshoe Bay Resort Yacht Club.
- Relax with your family in comfort.
- Save time and money with a convenient kitchen.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 king and 1 queen)
- 1 small sofa bed (living room)
- 4 Full Bathrooms with tubs and showers
- 2 New King Sized Beds + 1 Queen Bed
- Jacuzzi Bathtub
- Newly remodeled hand-scraped floors throughout.
- New lighting and furnishings.
- Bed linens and towels provided.
Our lakefront town house is the perfect place for a family to stay. It is just remote enough for a peaceful, breathtaking view, yet close enough to Marble Falls, Austin and other Central Texas areas to explore.
Our home is located on the Horseshoe Bay Resort campus, just a few minutes walking distance to the hotel and resort event venues.
The entrance opens to the main level of the house, where the living, dining and kitchen areas are, along with a full bath. This 4th bonus full bath is a great amenity that not many homes in the area have, and it really adds convenience.
Downstairs leads to the master bedroom with a king sized bed and master bathroom with a Jacuzzi spa tub and washer and dryer for your laundry. This bedroom also has a large flat screen TV.
On the top floor, there are 2 additional bedrooms, each with their own full bathrooms. The first bedroom presents an amazing lake view through a large window and includes a king bed and a small TV. The bathroom for this first bedroom has a separate vanity sink and a tub and shower. The next bedroom has a queen-sized bed, small TV and full bath with separate vanity, tub and shower.
There is always room for hanging out with your family and friends outside. We have 2 patio decks with plenty of seating for everyone. The upper patio deck is accessible from sliding doors on the main level next to the dining and living area. On this level you can enjoy eating outside on the patio table, or lounge in the additional comfortable patio chairs with a drink and good conversation.
Downstairs from the master bedroom sliding doors, there is direct access to the lower patio (covered) and our private boat dock.